Freighter not following

• Ok so I put my freighter in my wing and everything was fine until I left Watergate and it stayed behind.

There are NO options for commands or even the most abstracted of manual control options.

I tried removing and re-adding to wing but that doesn't seem to have an effect.

Is my freighter STILL loading 100 energy cells on it? None of its cargo drones seem to be active.

What do I do?

Is anyone else getting this? (put in comments)

EDIT:

Upon further play I returned to the place where you buy energy cells with my freighter, ordered him to buy 200 and.... he engaged jump drive to another sector... (rage and profanities censored)

• Ok so here is what I did, went smoothly without a hitch on 2 occasions (I accidentally bought the first 100 from Array I instead of Array II).

1. Fly there
    2. Wait for transport (may be optional but I wouldn't risk it). Use Enter->2->2->"DE" to see sector location.
    3. Move close to purchase point (make sure its Array II) and use trade menu (Enter->4) to purchase the cells. At the bottom it will say where you are purchasing from. Make sure its Array II.
    4. Wait for transport to arrive, trade and confirm completion
    5. Laugh with joy, relief and exhilaration (hey that's just what I did!).
    6. Fly to destination
    7. Wait for freighter and then use trade menu to trade resources back (don't forget to wait patiently near the port).

Suggested Topics