Which items are Missable or Limited in Quantity?
In Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light one of the things availble to do is getting all items
Which items have one of the following properties:
- Have a limited quantity or are unique.
- Stop being sold in the stores after a certain point.
- Are available multiple times, but only from limited sources.
Mystic last edited by
These are items that you can miss in the game.
Items obtained from people during the adventure:
- Inherited Ring from Kuore in Horne
- Apollo's Talisman from Apollo in Liberte
- Mythril Hammer from the Weapon Shop vendor in Invidia
Items available for sale only before defeating Rolan in Rolan's Soul:
- Elementalist Robe in Invidia or Spelvia
- Ranger Outfit in Invidia or Spelvia
- Traveler's Garb in Horne or Guera
- Black Ring in Spelvia
- Silence Cape in Arbor
- Flame Dagger in Liberte or Invidia
Items unique to bosses:
- Earth Sword - Drop from first version of Sand Devil
- Lightbringer - Steal from either version of Rolan or Lucifer
- Claustrum - Steal from the first version of Mammon
- Darkbringer - Steal from either version of Satan
- Adventurer's Garb - Drop/Steal from Adventurer