Which exact weapons do each alien enemy race has?

• I've seen that sniper has an ability to disable main weapon and I was wondering which exact weapons do each enemy have.

For example Sectoids and Flotaers have a plasma gun but seems they don't have grenades... Do they have plasma pistol> If I disable its main weapon, will be they able to shoot with anything?

Cyberdiscs seems to have grenades, but I think I've seen them to shoot several grenades, so not sure if disable will let them to shoot grenades or not.

So my question is: Which exact weapons (and in which quantity in case of objects) do each alien enemy race has?

• Aliens only ever have one weapon -- this is what explodes into fragments when you shoot them.

Disabling shot will not prevent grenades or special abilities.

Sectoid / Sectoid Commander / Thin Man / Floater / Muton / Heavy Floater / Muton Elite -- Plasma Weapons; the same stuff your soldiers can use. Additionally, Sectoid Commanders, Heavy Floaters, Mutons, and Muton Elites have one alien grenade.

Sectopod - Sectopod Chest Cannon (they use a different weapon to reaction fire with; this one cannot be disabled)

Cyberdisc - Cyberdisc Cannon. Cyberdiscs also have one alien grenade.

Chyrssalid / Zombie / Beserker - Melee Attack (disabling shot not effective)

Drone - Drone Beam.

Ethereal - None (attacks with Psi)

Suggested Topics