Which strands in Splice are potential Angelics?
In Splice, some strands are considered "Potential Angelics", and can be solved in fewer than the alloted moves.
Not all strands can be Angelic, however, and as far as I can see, the only way to tell if a strand is angelic or not is after completing it, where the post-level menu has a "Potential Angelic" moniker if the strand can be angelic.
As I'd rather not have to recomplete all the levels to see which strands I've yet to achieve angelic status on, I was hoping there was some way of identifying these strands from the main menu.
emmalee last edited by
I couldn't find a way to tell what strands are Potential Angelic from solely the level select menu, but I did find a list of Potential Angelic levels:
- Sequence 1: 102, 105, 106
- Sequence 2: 204, 205
- Sequence 3: 302, 303, 304
- Sequence 4: 403, 405, 407
- Sequence 5: 501, 504, 505, 506, 507
- Sequence 6: 601, 603, 604, 607
- Sequence 7: 701, 702, 704, 706, 707
- Epilogue 1: e102, e103, e104, e105, e106, e107
- Epilogue 2: e201, e202, e205, e207
- Epilogue 3: e301, e303, e304
- Epilogue 4: e401, e403, e404, e405