What are each block type's functions?
I.e., I don't know the difference between a colored block and a road block.
Bogopo last edited by
You can place the following blocks:
- Coloured blocks can be built cheaply.
- Road blocks let you move twice as fast.
- Transparent coloured blocks or force-fields only allow one team through.
- Bank blocks work as banks for one team only.
- Beacon blocks show up on your team's radar.
- Jump blocks are trampolines.
- Ladder blocks let you climb up.
- Explosive blocks and shock blocks are very dangerous indeed. Explosives can destroy enemy blocks. Normally, you cannot destroy blocks placed the by enemy team.
The following blocks occur naturally:
- Lava blocks flow to fill empty space, and kill you.
- Dirt does nothing, but you can dig through it.
- Ore, gold and diamond are valuables. You mine these and collect the spoils.