Can I transfer my dota2 account invite to another account?
Now I have two steam account, bombess and bombless. I received a dota2 account invite email and click the link I received when I was using my steam account bombess. So now bombess got the gift. But I actually want to play dota2 with the account bombless. What can I do now? Do I have to play with my account bombess now or is it possible to tranfer that invite to my bombless steam account?
Yes it is possible to transfer gifts (in case you haven't activated them by mistake).
- Make friends between the 2 accounts(so you can simply select from friends list when sending gift)
- Go to "My Profile" > "My Inventory"
- Select "Steam" from the list of games and in bottom grid you should see you Dota 2 gift,select it and click "Send gift..."
- Select "Send my gift directly through Steam" and under there select your other account from the friend list.
- Log in to your second account and activate the gift.
Now you can also use the steam trade offers in case you have issues with direct gifting.