How does Trail of Cinders work (both 1.04 and 1.05)

• Possible Duplicate:
    How is skill damage calculated based on weapon damage?

In 1.04, Trail of Cinders does 1500% over 3 seconds. Some say that this does not reset SharpShooter. What Skills don't reset Sharpshooter

So when calculating the 1500% does it just take your Weapon Damage?
    Does that include your Dex modifiers?
    Can Trail of Cinders do Crits?

Now with 1.05 Trail of Cinders will only do 300% but stackable. Does anyone know if the any of the above change also (Weapon Damage vs DPS, Crit Chance)?

Ps- If someone wants to edit this post to add the popups go ahead, or if you can leave me direction on how to do it .

• I tried using Trial of Cinders on my usual build because i think that 500% damage per second on a 1500% total for only 8 discipline is a steal. I also calculate some things cause i wanted to improve that knowing some more. So, Vault with trial of cinders doesn't take just your weapon damage but also your dex modifier and cannot crit in no way. I also notice that doesn't stack (but you also said that, i wanted only to see if it was as caltrops which doesn't stack the damage but stack the procs), I really don't know how this skill change in 1.05 because i didn't try PTR server, but i think that if they reduce the damage to 300%, it could crit aswell...If you take in consideration Rain of Vengeance, we can talk about 250% damage and it can crit, but don't take my opinion about new patch as sure.

Suggested Topics