Is it possible to get an 'S' rank?

• Is it possible to get an 'S' rank in Resident Evil 6? If so, what are the general requirements? I know some will probably be subjective to the level (time and enemies) but what about accuracy and deaths? is there a set rule for an 'S' rank? (assuming it is even possible)

This was the case in most of previous games. So far my best is an A rank, and I suppose the closest I have to knowing if an 'S' rank is possible is that my number of deaths was at 1 (which gave me an 'A' rank) and I wonder if 0 deaths would be an 'S' rank.

Anybody got anything better than an A?

• While I do not own the game, someone took the time to upload a set of videos where they play through chapter 1 on professional (so they have a bunch of things unlocked, making everything much easier).

If you look at these three videos, you can see them attain an S rank on that chapter, with relevant tips.

The important bit, though, is probably this: Criteria?

While the above aren't necessarily the minimum criteria for an S rank, you will definitely attain one if you are at least that good (on that specific chapter, it obviously makes sense that the criteria are different for different chapters).

Suggested Topics