Where can I download Age of Mythology: Rise of the Titans?

• Despite Age of Mythology being rather old it's still one of my favorite games. Unfortunately my disk for the Rise of the Titans expansion pack has gotten scratched over the years and now no longer works. Is there anywhere I can download it? I still have the activation key and disk and am willing to pay to be able to play it again. Every download link I have found, legal or otherwise, has not worked. Please help me play this classic game again.

• As stated at the Microsoft support site, you can do this to get another disc:

Obtain a replacement disc

To obtain a replacement disc from Microsoft in the United States, contact the Microsoft Order Desk at (800) 360-7561. If you are outside the United States, visit the following website to learn how to obtain a replacement disc: http://support.microsoft.com/contactus/?ws=support

For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base: 326246 How to replace Microsoft software or hardware, order service packs and product upgrades, or replace product manuals.

Suggested Topics