How do I spawn Vermivorous The Invincible?

• Searching something unrelated I happened to hear about Vermivorous The Invincible, a monster allegedly near Terramorphous in difficulty and loot quality. He's apparently quite real:

How do you get this thing to spawn? Best I can tell it involves getting Varkids to evolve. How many evolutions does it take and what's the best way to get him to spawn quickly?

• You need to find a Varkid larva, allow it to pod into an adult Varkid. Then allow this to pod transform into a Badass Varkid, wait until they form into a pod yet again, into a Super Badass Varkid. Let it pod transform once more into an Ultimate Badass Varkid.

After that it will have to kill other monsters, (like a Goliath would) and eventually it will form a pod, and it will become Vermivorous. Source (note it is a riflegaming vid, he has a type of humor that is not for everybody)

Unconfirmed: Some sources say that Varkids need other Varkids around for one to transform into a pod. Not sure about this one.

So TL;DR:

Larva -> Pod -> Adult -> Pod -> Badass -> Pod -> Super Badass -> Pod -> Ultimate Badass -> Let it go on a murder spree -> Pod -> Vermivorous.

Suggested Topics