What are the differences between Counter Strike: Global Offensive and Counter Strike: Source?
As Counter Strike: Source is also a graphics improved version of original CS.
But what are new features in Global Offensive and how they differs from Counter Strike: Source?
Mostly subjective, really. Some people like CS:S, some people don't. Here are some of the differences. CS:GO has:
- Smaller hitboxes
- Less clutter on maps to block movement
- Tighter recoil (spray and pray does not work well)
- New weapons (a few pistols, shotguns, smgs, mgs)
- New grenades (decoy and flame)
- Better graphics
Some actual improvements:
- Gungame and Deathmatch modes built into game
- Rating system
- Elo system
- Arranged team matchmaking
- CS:GO TV, a significant improvement over previous iterations.