I dismissed Jenassa, now I can't find her at the drunken huntsman where she asked to meet me. I want my 500 gold back!

• Possible Duplicate:
    How do I find my follower if and when they leave me?

I paid Jenassa 500 gold and hired her as a companion. This was before I became the thane of Dragonsreach. I was really happy with Jenassa and only dismissed her because I wanted to see if Lydia was any good as a companion.

The problem is that before leaving she said "You can find me at the tavern". I guessed that meant the Drunken Huntsman (where I originally found her).

But she's nowhere to be found. I've tried all sorts of things like leaving Dragonsreach for three days and then returning, entering the Drunken Huntsman at all times of the day, etc.

What gives?

• You may be suffering from a bug, which causes her to show up by the WhiteRun stables.

However, based on the description of the bug, it was from her being dismissed when doing the Companion quest Proving Honor, and she only shows up at the stables after doing Battle for WhiteRun.

It might be worth a check to she if she's there, though.

UPDATE

I forgot to include the link I found this info on:

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Jenassa

Check out the bottom in the glitches section. It describes it fairly thoroughly.

Suggested Topics