Test cases for media migrating from the file location to a database
Mystic last edited by user
What are the test cases that can be considered on media (pictures) being migrated from file location to a database?
Analeea last edited by user
Some research would have been appreciated. You have not mentioned about file type. Since no details are available I have considered your application does upload and download which in case of upload goes to the database.
- Check the file size before and after transferred to the database, it should be same.
- When the file upload is in progress disconnect the internet and connect again, how does your application respond.
- Does application start data transfer from the beginning or from where it left when the internet was disconnected.
- Check the same scenaeio for download if internet disconnects while the download is in progress.
- Does it allows to upload same file more than once or is there any validation. Check FRS.
- Check for the extension after file upload in database.
- What is the extension of half file upload on database.
- File size limitation on upload and download.
- What is the threshold time set for file upload in case of low internet connectivity.
- Error on disk full.
There are hundreds of other scenarios.