Selenium C# How do you actually hide the command prompt

• I'm updating to version 2.40 and was looking at the change log. http://selenium.googlecode.com/git/dotnet/CHANGELOG It says "Now provide an option to hide command prompt window for driver service executables (IEDriverServer.exe, chromedriver.exe, etc.) in .NET bindings." I can't find what setting to use to make this happen. How do I do it?

• Yes, you can hide command prompt window now in Selenium 2.40.0. I was writing a blog article about this earlier, which you might want to have a look here. Please note that hiding command prompt window is not recommended. ChromeDriver var driverService = ChromeDriverService.CreateDefaultService(); driverService.HideCommandPromptWindow = true; var driver = new ChromeDriver(driverService, new ChromeOptions()); InternetExplorerDriver var driverService = InternetExplorerDriverService.CreateDefaultService(); driverService.HideCommandPromptWindow = true; var driver = new InternetExplorerDriver(driverService, new InternetExplorerOptions()); PhantomJSDriver var driverService = PhantomJSDriverService.CreateDefaultService(); driverService.HideCommandPromptWindow = true; var driver = new PhantomJSDriver(driverService);

Suggested Topics