Cannot utilise virtualisation software due to USB driver incompatibilities

• I'm currently setting up a couple of systems to test the company software, and I require the ability to "flash" the hard drives of the machines at any point in time, and restore them to their fresh state. Specifics: Cannot utilise virtualisation software due to USB driver incompatibilities over which I have no control DVD and/or CD media is outdated, I don't wish to use neither technology, and USB drives are too unstable to be a viable option for this. Networked hosts are viable, but data transfer speeds are negotiable and could be a major negative factor. Some sort of dual hard drive "backup & restore" system would be ideal. Money is not really a blocker on this, we can buy in hard drives as we need to. Does anyone have an idea of what might be a good tool for this job in particular?

• I'd suggest a standalone hard drive duplicator. Very easy to use - attach the two hard drives, press a button to clone from one drive to the other. Also has the advantage of not tying up a computer during the duplication process.

Suggested Topics