Looking for an online mobile testing service

• I had come across an online Mobile App testing service that offered their services for $10/hour a few days back. I am now searching all over the internet and can't recollect what their name was.

Basically, they had a huge variety of hardware devices connected on their server. A user could sign up for their service and then install their app on as many devices as they want to test them out. Billing was flat $10/hour.

I am about to go live with my first Android app and want to make sure that this app installs and functions a good amount of popular devices.

If you anyone of you have used a similar service, please let me know. I am on a tight budget for this app, so not really looking for a $500+ per month kind of a service.

• I found the service that I was looking for by searching my browser history - http://appkitbox.com/en/testkit The best part I like about them is for a relatively inexpensive $10/hour I can rent any device and test my app on it. (I am in no way related to this service that I am recommending). Hope this helps the community at large - those who are developing mobile apps.

Suggested Topics