Jmeter fails to connect to a .qvw on an https server

• I am trying to record a performance test that simulates multiple users logging onto an IP address Access Point. Each user has a different username/password, and different groups have different section access. Once logged in and on the Access Point, the user should then be able to access a .qvw application. When I am connected to the proxy for the recording, I can enter the access point, however the icon of application that I wish to open is a broken image. Also, when I click on the application link, “The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.” The tree test results read: Error Count: 1 Response code: 404 Response message: Not Found Response headers: HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found Cache-Control: private Content-Type: text/html Server: Microsoft-IIS/7.5 Version: 11.0.11440.0 Set-Cookie: AccessPointSession=7f14b50e-2207-4e5f-be3b-d5862e38288a; path=/; sec I can access the application when not connected to the proxy. Does anyone have any experience with Jmeter that can help me fix this issue? I want to be able to record a session within the application. Thanks!

• As you have mentioned that when you access the application without a proxy it works fine, but when using via proxy (recording script for JMeter) you are not able to access the application. From this I understand you are using JMeter's built-in script recorder. Well it does create some problems some times, because some applications don't work well on proxy. You should try an alternative >> Blazemter. Blazemeter has an extension in Google Chrome. Add this to Google Chrome. Sign up and login in to the extension. Now start the script recorder in the extension. Start browsing your application and URLs in Chrome. The extension will start recording the script along with the required cookies, session and credentials. IT DOESN'T REQUIRE A PROXY CONNECTION FOR THIS. Once done, stop the recorder and export the test script as JMX file. Use this as test plan in JMeter!!!

Suggested Topics