Need info about WTWebUIAUTO package in .NET

• I have recently gone through a Test Automation pattern i.e., BeyondPageObjectpattern in Selenium. While going through the code I came across a package WTWebUIAuto. Can anybody give me some info about this package ? I am not able to find any info about this package any where. Thanks, Praveen.

• I actually wrote that library while I was at a company creating automation for them. I had plans to open source it, but unfortunately never was able to and have since moved to a different company. In the presentation I was using the library I created, however you can build your own abstraction layer that does many of the things I talked about as well, or use other existing libraries that provide similar functionality. I have recently discovered and been using "Geb" which is an abstraction on top of Selenium that does almost everything that was in the WTWebUIAuto library I wrote, and even goes beyond and has some additional functionality that I really like. It requires you to write your code in Groovy, but I would recommend this library. Whoever created it thought nearly identically to me in terms of how they wanted a UI Automation library to function.

Suggested Topics