Appropriate book I should acquire in order to get started with selenium webdriver + jbehave?

• We need to test a web application coded in html and javascript. They decided to use Selenium webdriver + jbehave technology and I am not very familiar with it. Which is the most appropriate book I should acquire in order to get started with selenium webdriver + jbehave?

• I can recommend this book about selenium: https://leanpub.com/LearningSelenium. This will quickly bring you up to speed with Selenium and Webdriver. Next you should read a book about Java, any book about the fundamentals of Java will do. When finished reading I think you should think about new questions to ask 🙂 good luck [Addendum] The most valuable about the book is that it covers selenium IDE and then slowly moves to more advanced topics like locators with Xpath etc. Next is setting up a project in Eclipse IDE and build your own framework. This gently introduces java programming language because everything is explained in detail. After that the writer moves on to give a small introduction to page objects and measuring performance. So if you really want to use Java framework Jbehave together with Selenium this cheap book give a good intro into selenium/java for beginners. I have to mention that not all chapters are finished but I believe you are entitled to free updates.

Suggested Topics