JMeter test script is getting struck while running the script in GUI and Non GUI mode

• JMeter test script is getting struck while running the script in GUI and Non-GUI mode.

1. I have recorded the script in our QA env and executed the script in JMeter it is working fine all scenarios.
    2. But when I recorded the script in other performance test environment(Load balancing server with VM's enabled ) but in this Environment, I am not able to execute all scenarios, here in the middle of the scenario it is getting struck.

Please help here, how to proceed further.

• QA Engineer

Your "getting struck" doesn't tell anything to us, you need to supply more troubleshooting information like:

.jtl results file

JMeter log file

Thread dump which can be taken from JMeter GUI or using jstack

c12bb8e7-3f1c-49ca-b024-85178bca3afb-image.png

For the time being I can give only a generic piece of advice: by default JMeter's HTTP Request samplers don't have any connect/response timeouts defined so it's up to underlying JVM and/or operating system when to close the connection so make sure to provide reasonable timeout values, the setting lives at "Advanced" tab of the HTTP Request sampler (or better use HTTP Request Defaults so the setting will be propagated to all HTTP Request samplers so you won't have to change it for each sampler individually)

8f359dfc-d08f-4087-aa27-eba4099e05dd-image.png

Suggested Topics