Positive and negative test cases for a man moving from top of the building to bottom?
One of my friend got this below question in her interview.
A man moving from top of the building to bottom.
I somewhat able to write two positive test cases.
Positive Test case:
- Using Lift
- Using steps
But I am not able to write any negative test cases. Can you please help me?
inna last edited by
According to me cases somewhat would be like:
- Man is using stairs made of concrete to go down (positive)
- Man is using Stairs made of wood or rope (positive)
- Man is going down and steps are incomplete (negative)
- Man is going down via rope and stairs and half way its broken (negative)
- Man is using rope rope and wood stairs and Rope is not able to hold the weight of man. (Negative)
- Just a floor above ground no stairs are present (Negative)
- Man is falling from building (Negative)
- Man is moving down using staircase and it is broken (Negative) so he is unable to move any further.
- Man is stuck in Lift due to Power Failure (Negative)